B L Harvey Preschool and Academy’s School-Age Day
Before School: 5:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m.
- Parents sign their children in.
- Parents may choose to bring in breakfast for their child to eat before 7:45 am.
- The child can choose any activity before it is time to prepare for departure to school.
- We have your child gather their things and get ready for school.
- We make sure that your child is transported to school in a timely and safe manner
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. We ensure that one of our staff members is at school on time for pick-up
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – An Afternoon Snack is provided
- 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. – Outdoor Time (weather permitting)
- 4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Homework / Arts & Crafts / Computers
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Table Activities / Board Games / Child’s Choice
- 6:00 p.m. – Center is Closed
Full Day Program:
- Extra activities are provided for the school-age child for when public/private school is closed – (school vacations such as holidays, snow days and summer vacation).
- *Special spaces are reserved for school-age children, provided that the parents have signed them up for the public school vacations and holidays beforehand
Our school-age program provides your school-age child with the special ingredients that are needed to help your child “Learn & Grow.”